Sean Peck of Cage re- enters the Continuum

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed


Two months ago I got to speak with Sean Peck, lead singer of “Cage.” We had an incredible conversation. Sean is a heck of a character. At the time, I had just begun recording interview conversations. The result was a recording that was very shaky and couldn't be edited. I had to transpose the entire interview. Much of Sean's character was lost in the translation. Flash forward to the present and things have changed. I have all my equipment in order and optimized.

As promised at the time, Sean agreed to join me once again. Today we spoke about all things Cage.

We covered:

  • The big Prog Power USA show they played September 11th.

  • The 'summer of Cage.'

  • Plans for the new record and its' development.

  • Comic book characters and their connection to music.

  • The pro's and con's of Nickelback.

  • Bands to watch in the coming decade.

  • Sean the standup comic.

  • Twitter twitter twitter!

I could tell you so much more, but better to hear it from Sean. More of the artist and less of me is never a bad thing.

So, enjoy the conversation here:





Find more about Cage at:

www.sonicbids.com/cageheavymetal
cage@heavymetal.com

This was his second visit to the Continuum and I expect to hear from him again sometime in the new year.

Watch for all things 'Cage' here as always, in the Continuum.

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise